Mission Innovation Fund
What is the Mission Innovation Fund?
This is an initiative within the Inspiring Ipswich project to give seed funding to churches/small teams in the Ipswich Deanery to initiate new worshipping communities (or to develop their missional capacity with a view to starting a new worshipping community) during 2021 - 2022.
The application process
1. All applicants should discuss their initial proposal ideas with one of the Inspiring Ipswich Pioneer Developers. If you are not already working with a Pioneer Developer, please contact Alicia.Holmes@cofesuffolk.org so that we can connect you with the most appropriate member of the team to assist you.
2. Applications for the 2021 fund are invited for submission by 1 June 2021, 1 September 2021, 1 December 2021 and 1 March 2022.
3. The Mission Innovation Fund Committee will convene on a quarterly basis to consider submitted applications. The outcome for your application will be sent by email to the contact named on your application form within two weeks of the quarterly submission deadline.
4. If your application is successful, a grant will be made to you within two weeks of the Committee meeting. You will also be advised who will be your assigned Pioneer Developer, who will support and advise you during the delivery of your project/proposal.
5. If your application is unsuccessful, advice may be given by the Committee which will enable you to submit a revised application, if appropriate to do so.
6. The grant must be spent within six months and feedback given on the difference it has made. This will involve completing a feedback form which includes sharing success stories and photos and, a short follow-up telephone interview. Where appropriate, the stories and photos will be shared within the Deanery, on Inspiring Ipswich and Diocesan websites and/or social media.